Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Klimt style tray / Bandeja com árvore estilo Klimt

I love the Austrian painter Gustav Klimt and his famous trees are a trademark. I found a stencil with a look-alike Klimt tree and I just had to use it! :)  I painted this tray using the patina technique with blue underneath with the stencil on top. Here is the final result and the original Klimt tree so that you have a hint of his beautiful art.

Um de meus pintores favoritos é o austríaco Gustav Klimt. Achei um stêncil com o desenho de uma árvore muito parecida com as dele, que são imitadas até hoje. Pintei essa bandeja em MDF com pátina usando azul no fundo e o stêncil. Antes da bandeja, veja a árvore original, uma introdução à arte do Klimt, para quem não o conhece.


The Original Klimt tree



Now my tray








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover